Dunkin the Bunny

Dunkin the Bunny
Exploring his new surroundings

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A shy bunny turned adventurous

Hey friends!

  On Facebook and Twitter, a lot of people deem Tuesday as #TransformationTuesday, and I feel like taking part in it this week! I'm not talking about my looks, but more about my personality.

  When Mom picked me up a little of two weeks ago, my life changed forever. I mean that in an amazing way. From day one, my new family and school family have shown me what it feels like to be loved and cared for.

  When I first came here I was unsure of EVERYTHING! I would just go hide into the farthest place I could find, away from these people. I didn't know them, so why should I interact with them?

  Well this last weekend, I finally became comfortable enough around my family to be myself and show my true personality. I don't think my family was quite ready for it, either! I mean I was hopping around the house. I played hide and seek with Mallo. (Which is my new favorite thing, by the way!) I even give my family and friends nose to nose kisses! I have even become more adventurous! I found a new hiding spot in Mom's classroom in a place where she can't get me!

 Listen, I know what it feels like to be shy, but I feel like I miss out on a lot of stuff when I keep to myself. Think about all those other times I could've snorted at Mallo to scare her! Time to make up for it though! I can't wait to hop around and snort at my friends tomorrow.

  Ooops, Mom is calling! Time for me and Mallo to get some buddy reading in. We are just about to get to the good part!

Good night dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment