Dunkin the Bunny

Dunkin the Bunny
Exploring his new surroundings

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Big Scary Machines!



Varuuuhm! 

What in the world was that? I don't think I have ever hopped that fast to get away from something in my life! Mom was just casually cleaning out my condo and litter box when this big transformer thing just popped out of know where and tried to eat me!!

  Mom and Dad talk about how I'm home and safe and BLAH BLAH BLAH.  YEA RIGHT! I'm not safe when a transformer tries to eat me! Hey, maybe it is Optimus Prime though, that dude is cool. This transformer is weird though, it eats all the junk off the floor. GROSS!

  Anyways, so Mom is just showing this transformer all around my room, and dad is trying to catch me to make me leave the room. What are they doing?! They said something about a vacuum. What is a vacuum? Well, eventually it went away and my condo and litter box were back to their rightful places. I really don't like cleaning day now!

  Man I just hope that thing doesn't come out again, it's scary!


 On a totally different subject- Dearest friends, just a reminder, don't forget to read your 20 minutes this weekend!

Look, it's me trying to pick out a book! I really like the I Survived.... series of books right now! I'm starting I Survived the Nazi Invasion tomorrow.


Also, I'm really excited that my principal, Mr. Nesloney, won the Bammy award for Elementary School Teacher!! Way to go!!


Have a hoppy evening friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment