Dunkin the Bunny

Dunkin the Bunny
Exploring his new surroundings

Friday, September 26, 2014

Team Work

TGIF!

   Wow, this has been one fantastic week at Navasota Intermediate! I have had so much fun getting to meet everyone. I've also loved seeing all the blog support for me and my friends at school from my online friends! I am one hoppy little bunny!


  Today was great! (Why shouldn't it be? It is Friday after all!) On the way to school, Mom and I stopped to get donuts, because Friday is Donut Day in our family. (Right, Grandma?!)  Then we went to school. I was super excited because we were finishing up our Native Americans in Texas PBL. So I was just fixing my desk and getting ready for the day, when all of a sudden, in walked Mrs. Nesloney! WHOAAA! She came all the way to our school JUST to meet me! (Ok, thats not true, but I like to feel important.) Well she talked with Mom, petted me and gave me a yummy treat. She even told me she would be back with a suprise. OH MY GOSH! I loveeeee surprises! When she came back later on, she brought me chopped up cilantro, my favorite! Being the little piggy that I am, I asked if I could have some right then, and she let me eat it from her hand. Darn, I'm spoiled! I decided to not be a piggy and eat the whole bag, so I saved it for dinner! I like her, she is really nice!

  So for today's story, I wanted to talk about how my amazing friends really worked together on their PBL. They each made a movie on the app iMovie, and they all turned out great. I want to back up though, I think the best part of the day was when I noticed that when they were all done with their projects, they would go and help out another group. Some people were helping make teepees while others were offering to videotape for another group. It was an awesome thing to experience!

  The best part was that they weren't even directed by Miss Boswell to go do this. These friends are so awesome. We really are a family in room 108, and it makes my heart happy! Each project turned out amazing, because it was a class effort. Everyone made sure that each friend succeeded. What an amazing way to end the week. These projects were creative, too! I mean who knew that you could make a rap about the Jumano Indian tribe and explain their way of life and their contribution to Texas?!There were also movies with props and movies with authentic tribal music! Goodness, I can't even explain all the greatness that was in these projects. I am so proud of all my friends!!

  Well time to go pick on Mallory. I have no homework, except my reading log, so I've got nothing else to do.

Have a hoppy weekend!

Oh and I made a friend in Japan, HEY NEW FRIEND! I'd love to hear from my other online friends too! :)

2 comments: