Dunkin the Bunny

Dunkin the Bunny
Exploring his new surroundings

Monday, October 13, 2014

Lots of Pictures ahead!

Hey Friends!

I can't believe it has been a week since my last blog post. I have been one crazy busy little bunny!
 (I even jumped in the trashcan again at school.)
I've gotten so used to my parents now, that I even let them pick me up and hold me without squealing or squirming!

I can't wait to show you pictures to update you on what I have been doing this past week! *ps it is at the bottom of the post.

School has been so fun. We have been learning about Biographies, Mixtures and Solutions, 2x2 digit multiplication and much more! My favorite part is definitely Writing. We are starting to learn how to identify types of Narratives. Today we dove into Personal Experience Narratives. My friends did so well with it and even identified certain features that classify it as a Personal Narrative. They identified things such as the Main Character being ourselves, it follows a beginning, middle and end sequence, and uses lots of descriptive details!

Something else we are mastering is the use of periods and commas. Today we got to periods and list making commas. Man, my friends cranked those examples out like professionals! I'm so proud of how smart they are!

Whelp, time to do some homework! I have my spelling contract, reading log and my 3x and 6x tables. I'm such a studious bunny.

By the way here are all my pictures!

 My superhero name is The Green Snout! I get veggie mustaches at night. :)

 I like to steal Mom's sodas when she isn't expecting it!

I also like to hide under the sink if Mom turns her back for a minute.

 I attempted to look cute when I stole Mallo's dog food.

 Hey! Look! It's my friends. Our class got custom shirts that say "The Book-n-ator and the Booklets", which is Mom's superhero name and the kids' sidekick name, from the RISE program at Steele Accelerated High School and my grandma!


Life is great! Good night, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment