Dunkin the Bunny

Dunkin the Bunny
Exploring his new surroundings

Friday, October 3, 2014

Dunkin's "Dramatic" Return

HEYYY!

Oh my goodness, have I missed my online friends!? Yesterday, I had to stay home from school because I had caused too much trouble on Wednesday, and my friends were too distracted by me. I think we all learned our lesson, because Mom let me go back to school today!! It was nice to sleep in and tease Mallo all day, but I really missed school and my friends.

  I heard I missed our brainstorming on Mixtures and Solutions. Man, that is a bummer. I know a lot about mixtures! I have a mixture of vegetables every night! Solutions? Now those I don't know much about but I'm sure my friends will catch me up!

  We had our multiplication test today! We only had two minutes to solve forty problems. WHEW! I'm sure glad I memorized my 5 and 10 times table because that was a quick two minutes!

  My favorite part about today was seeing this really cool reading book. I think it was called Reader's Theater? Yea! That is what it is. We had so much fun going through the plays. Each friend was assigned a role and had to read like they were the character. The only thing my friends and I have to work on is not reading our cue lines. Cue words are the words that are in parenthesis and italicized that tell you what types of emotions, how you should say your lines or how to move on stage. That is a hard concept to get, but we are working on it! Oh and it was funny, Chelsea got to be CoCo's mom!

  All in all, my friends and I thought it was a fun introduction! I can't wait to see what play and which part I get to be on Monday! Maybe I can be Billy in the Whatchamacallit Wizardy play! He has so many lines and uses lots of emotion. Plus, you all know me! I have A LOT of attitude for one little bunny!

  Yay for another weekend of no homework! (Other than my twenty minutes of reading!) However, I need to work towards my Reading goal that I set for the month of October. My goal is to read thirty minutes EVERY NIGHT! I can do it!

Sweet Dreams my two legged friends!

P.S. I didn't get stuck in a trash can today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment